Check back for updates on my trip to the UK and the amazing things God is doing in the city!
RSS

Monday, January 5, 2009

Change and Simplicity

A new blog for the new year!
I've decided to start a new blog in an effort to keep in touch and keep you updated on the happenings in my life.

2009 is going to be an exciting year
and I can't wait to see what God does!

A look back:

2008 was an incredible year of change, growth, and healing. I feel as if the Lord has done 10 years worth of work in me in just one year! Amazing! Thank you all for your loving support.

Looking ahead:

This year, I'm looking into going back to school to my degree in teaching. Right now, I'm hoping to start school this spring (March). There are also several ministry opportunies on the horizon that I'm praying about and I'll keep you all posted on what comes of these.
Please pray for continued guidance and wisdom for these exciting opportunities.

The theme for this year seems to be "simplicity". The Lord has been stretching me in all kinds of ways to simplify all aspects of my life. I don't believe in New Year's Resolutions, because they are too easy to break, so I'm making a commitment to simplify my life this year. In simplifying life and getting rid of the "dust" and "clutter", we make more room for God to move.

I hope the new year finds you well and I wish you the best in 2009!

...Check back every now and again. I'll try to write often as appropriate...

3 comments:

xfevv said...

Glad to see you are back in the blogosphere. Looking forward to seeing where God takes you this year

Keith said...

I am so glad to see you blogging again. Let God guide you as you fly with faith.

Lauren Marie said...

hey my sweet simple lovey friend.
i'm riding my bike to your house so we can play.

Post a Comment