Check back for updates on my trip to the UK and the amazing things God is doing in the city!
RSS

Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 2009

I got a laptop for Christmas! This has inspired me to resurrect my blog. I find myself in Denton, TX on this day, December 25th, 2009. I left Denver on the 23rd in a blizzard of snow. I waved goodbye knowing that I'd have to leave my white Christmas behind. As fate would have it, it snowed last night....in Denton, TX!! Oh it was beautiful! I got a white Christmas after all! I've really enjoyed spending time with Patrick's family and getting to know everyone better. It's always fun to see what other traditions families have on Christmas. Last night, we had a huge dinner with lots of family. We played games until 2am and woke up early to get ready for the festivities. We exchanged gifts, had brunch, and enjoyed the rest of the day. It was a wonderful day!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment