Check back for updates on my trip to the UK and the amazing things God is doing in the city!
RSS

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I have officially raised 25% of what I need for my trip! Thank you, thank you, thank you, to all of you who have sent in your support!

I still need to raise $385 by Monday to purchase my plane ticket and ensure my spot to go. After that, I have about a month to raise the remaining $2,900. I feel God moving and providing in this and I've had just enough to make my payments on the due dates so far!

Please continue praying for provision and encouragement! Thank you, again for your support!

P.S. I will be posting some information about Northern Ireland and the condition of the culture in a couple days under the "Northern Ireland" tab. Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment